Military Room Only
We invite U.S. military personnel to enjoy our outstanding beachfront location and special, room-only rates at Hawai'i's Most Hawaiian Hotel. We are proud to offer savings to those who are serving or have served our country and look forward to welcoming you to the beautiful island of Maui. The postcard-perfect views of Kā'anapali Beach are just a click away!
Valid for all active US Dept of Defense employees and US military personnel and or dependents on active duty, reserves, or retired status.
Terms and Conditions:
- Valid military ID is required in order to qualify for these rates. Name on valid ID must also match the registered occupant on the reservation. Rates are non-transferrable.
- Rates based on single/double occupancy.
- Current taxes include 4.166% Hawaii General Excise Tax and 10.25% Hawaii Transient Accommodations Tax (for a ""combined tax"" of 14.416%) applicable on all room rates and are subject to change.
- Children’s rates are available. Contact our Reservations Department for rates and details.
- Lei Aloha upgrade and benefits do not apply.
- Military Room Only Rate subjects to availability and blackout dates. Some restrictions may apply.
- Valid for new bookings only and is non-transferable.
- A 5-night minimum stay is required during our holiday period of December 20, 2019 - January 3, 2020.
- May not be combined with any other offers.