Let Us Know How we Can Make Your Stay Memorable
Kā'anapali Beach Hotel features friendly, loyal employees, and a five-star beach front location in Maui with accommodations. We offer a variety of rooms and suites with exceptional service and amenities to make your stay with us memorable and enjoyable. Please contact us with any questions about our hotel or facilities, and a member of our staff will respond to you shortly.
How to get to the hotel
- 25 miles from Kahului Airport (OGG)
- 4 miles from Kapalua West Maui Airport (JHM)
- 3 miles from historic Lahaina Town
- 60 miles to Haleakalā National Park
- Adjacent to Kā'anapali Golf Courses, Whalers Village Shopping Center and Museum
From Kahului Airport (OGG)
Approximately 24 miles - 45 minutes driving.
- From Airport head northeast and stay left on Lanui Circle
- Keep left on Lanui Circle and take slight right onto Airport Road
- Continue onto HI-380 Kuihelani Hwy. Use any lane to turn south onto HI-30 Honoapiilani Hwy
- Enjoy the scenic coastline on your way to Lahaina
- Continue onto HI-3000 Lahaina Bypass
- Turn right onto HI-30
- Turn left onto Kaanapali Parkway. Destination will be on your left.
From Kapalua Airport (JHM)
Approximately 7 miles 15 minutes driving.
- Proceed downhill on Akahele Street and turn left onto Hwy 30 Honoapiilani Hwy
- Turn right onto Kaanapali Parkway. Destination will be on your left.
Taxi, Car Share Service and Rental Car Service
Taxi, car share service, and rental car services are available. Most major car rental companies are in operation at Kahului Airport and in the Kā'anapali resort area. Uber and Lyft both operate on Maui.
Roberts Hawaiʻi Airport Shuttle
VIP Trans Maui
(808) 871 2702
Please contact the service directly if you want transportation from airport to the hotel. Once you arrive the hotel, our ʻAlihilani Guest Service agents are more than happy to assist you with the transportation to the airport or other destinations.
We offer self-parking and valet services at our Maui hotel. Self-parking is $14 per day and valet parking is $18.
Day visitors can park in Beach Access spots, located outside Kā'anapali Beach Hotel. Effective January 1, 2022, self-parking for our registered guests will be $18 per night (plus taxes) and valet parking will be available at $24 per night (plus taxes).
With a convenient pick-up point at the nearby Whalers Village, Maui County’s public bus system provides transport between Central, South, West, Haiku, Kula and Upcountry Maui. Fare is $2 per boarding, with weekly and monthly passes also available.