Let Us Know How we Can Make Your Stay Memorable
Kā'anapali Beach Hotel features friendly, loyal employees and a five-star beach front location in Maui with accommodations at a moderate price. We offer a variety of rooms and suites with exceptional service and amenities to make your stay with us memorable and enjoyable. Please contact us with any questions about our hotel or facilities, and a member of our staff will respond to you shortly.
How to get to the hotel
- 25 miles from Kahului Airport (OGG)
- 4 miles from Kapalua West Maui Airport (JHM)
- 3 miles from historic Lahaina Town
- 60 miles to Haleakalā National Park
- Adjacent to Kā'anapali Golf Courses, Whalers Village Shopping Center and Museum
From Kahului Airport (OGG)
Approximately 24 miles - 45 minutes driving.
- From Airport head northeast and stay left on Lanui Circle
- Keep left on Lanui Circle and take slight right onto Airport Road
- Continue onto HI-380 Kuihelani Hwy. Use any lane to turn south onto HI-30 Honoapiilani Hwy
- Enjoy the scenic coastline on your way to Lahaina
- Continue onto HI-3000 Lahaina Bypass
- Turn right onto HI-30
- Turn left onto Kaanapali Parkway. Destination will be on your left.
From Kapalua Airport (JHM)
Approximately 7 miles 15 minutes driving.
- Proceed downhill on Akahele Street and turn left onto Hwy 30 Honoapiilani Hwy
- Turn right onto Kaanapali Parkway. Destination will be on your left.
Taxi, Car Share Service and Rental Car Service
Taxi, car share service, and rental car services are available. Most major car rental companies are in operation at Kahului Airport and in the Kā'anapali resort area. Uber and Lyft both operate on Maui.
Roberts Hawaiʻi Airport Shuttle
VIP Trans Maui
(808) 871 2702
Please contact the service directly if you want transportation from airport to the hotel. Once you arrive the hotel, our ʻAlihilani Guest Service agents are more than happy to assit you with the transportation to the airport or other destinations.
We offer self-parking and valet services at our Maui hotel. Self-parking is $14 per day and valet parking is $18.
Day visitors can park in Beach Access spots, located outside Kā'anapali Beach Hotel.
With a convenient pick-up point at the nearby Whalers Village, Maui County’s public bus system provides transport between Central, South, West, Haiku, Kula and Upcountry Maui. Fare is $2 per boarding, with weekly and monthly passes also available.
Kā'anapali Beach Hotel offers a variety of cultural activities that are scheduled daily. We invite you to have fun and immerse yourself in our culture. The cultural activities are offered complimentary or at a nominal fee to hotel guests. Just stop by and sign up in advance at the Hale Hoʻokipa in the lobby. They are the best people to talk to about things to do in the area as well as Hawaiian culture.
Experience unforgettable West Maui ocean activities and beach adventures at Hale Huakaʻi, Kāʻanapali Beach Hotel’s brand new water activity center.
Our West Maui beachfront location provides the perfect place to try out (complimentary and paid) watersports and beach activities such as stand-up paddle boarding (SUP), snorkeling, conch shell blowing and much more in Kā'anapali.
ʻAlihilani is the horizon and refers to breadth and expanse of the activities and experiences we hope to share with our guests, through numerous community vendors and partnerships.
Activities: We'll help provide recommendations and book various activities that best fit your needs.
Dining: Need a reservation? We'ill find great local restaurants for an authentic dining experiences.
Local News: Get current island happenings and know if there are road closures or other emergencies.
General Questions: Let us be your key contact for your vacation needs.