COVID-19 Property Update Letter from General Manager
Updated January, 2021
Aloha Kāʻanapali Beach Hotel Ohana,
For detailed information about Hawai'i's pre-test travel program, please visit https://www.gohawaii.com/special-alerts-information.
We continue to adjust our Health & Safety Protocols across all departments to ensure we meet the higher standard required in today’s world. We continue to monitor the approved guidelines of this fluid situation from the World Health Organization, US Centers for Disease Control & the Hawai'i State Department of Health.
If you have any questions about your reservation, please feel free to contact our reservations department 1-800-262-8450 or email@example.com.
We are excited to have launched our Premium Rooms now available for stays starting March 2021 – March 31, 2022 and our traditional rooms are available to book through March 31, 2022. Our Kealaula renovation projects continues to take shape and we can't wait to show everyone.
We look forward with growing optimism to the safe reopening of Hawai'i and sharing our aloha in person. Until such time, we truly appreciate your support of Kāʻanapali Beach Hotel.
Safety and Health Protocol
Kāʻanapali Beach Hotel has always welcomed guests as ʻohana (family) and continues to uphold that tradition with regard to the current climate. We remain committed to our kuleana (responsibility) for the palekana (safety), ola (health), and ʻoluʻolu (comfort) of both guests and employees.
As such, Kāʻanapali Beach Hotel is adding and implementing new procedures and protocols to further enhance our operational guidance and resources around guest safety and peace of mind. Our guests are considered family, and we look forward to the time when we can welcome our family home. These essential new protocols and processes will help us do so in a healthy and safe way while prioritizing the protection of our guests as well as our staff.
Driven by our purpose and experience delivering world-class Hawaiian hospitality for more than 56 years, this commitment serves as our promise to ensure safety, health, and comfort remain at the core of Kāʻanapali Beach Hotel’s re-opening.
In addition to our protocols highighted below, here are a few of the items you can count on for your journey back to Kāʻanapali Beach Hotel:
Elevated cleaning and sanitizing standards including deep cleaning and disinfecting of guestrooms, use of hospital-grade sanitizing spray, increased frequency of cleaning in public and high-touch areas, and hand sanitizer dispensers in key locations.
Physical distancing will be incorporated in all public areas, including restaurants and food & beverage outlets. Signage will be added throughout the property to educate and inform guests regarding appropriate distancing.
The guest experience from check-in to check-out will minimize physical contact and common surfaces. All food and beverage outlets will eliminate self-serve and common handling of items wherever possible.
Appropriate personal protective equipment will be worn by all employees based on job function. Training on protocols and proper use of PPE will be mandatory for employees and all necessary equipment will be provided for their use.
Hotel management continually monitors and follows the guidance of CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and the Hawaiʻi State Department of Health.
The hotel is closely monitoring the rapidly evolving situation of COVID-19 and is committed to making adjustments and additions to these protocols as necessary.
We are eagerly awaiting your return and look forward to providing a warm aloha. By making a reservation, all guests confirm they meet the conditions set forth in the Guest Health Confirmation before entering Kāʻanapali Beach Hotel.
- Create your online Hawaii Safe Travels account at https://travel.hawaii.gov/#/
- Take an approved test no more than 72 hours prior to arrival with a Trusted Travel partner, https://hawaiicovid19.com/travel-partners/, and download your negative result to your Safe Travels account
- Your room is sanitized and cleaned with hospital-grade disinfectant, with special attention to all high touch points
- Upon arrival, all guests are temperature screened
- Please be prepared to present a printed copy of the QR negative test results for all travelers
- For your safety, valet services have been temporarily discontinued
- All room keys disinfected
- Masks required with physical distancing and plexiglass partitions
- For your safety, we are limiting check-in to 1 individual per room (exceptions made for those with disabilities or single parents)
- Designated entrance and exit ways
- Guest rooms are serviced every 3 days
- Additional ammenities available upon request
- No housekeeping service while guest is in room
- The pool will remain open
- Lounge chairs disinfected throughout the day
- Face mask/covering required in shared public areas
- Increased cleaning frequency on all high contact surfaces/areas
- Hand sanitizer stations throughout property
- Tables spaced to accommodate physical distancing rules
- Single use & digital QR menus
- Face mask/covering required, except while seated
- Continued food safety/handling training for all staff
- Tables & chairs sanitized after each use
- Guest room is cleaned and disinfected after check-out, including change of linens, pillows, and shower curtains
- We look forward to your next visit, mahalo